[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Quirky Behavior of Jackrabbit CMS?

david.hoffman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 16 16:08:33 EDT 2007

Well the good news is, it is actually writing it into the MySQL Database, the bad news is that even though my user is in the portal role "Admin" I am unable to view the content in the CMSAdmin Portlet.

I know it is in the database because I can see it in a diff of SQL dumps.  I see my content in the jbp_cms_version_binval table of the MySQL database.

I am continuing to look for something that may describe why I cannot see this content even though I am in the Admin role.  Should you be able to point me to some specific place to look, that would be of great help.

Thanks again in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046294#4046294

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046294