[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM 3.2 - Mailing process - Exception during deployment

JBossCompBoy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 16 17:58:30 EDT 2007

Thanks Ronald.

That JIRA did address some of my concerns.  However it does not address all of them.  I have determined through trial and error that you can never use a properties file.  The reason is that the Mail.java code first checks for the existence of the "jbpm.mail.smtp.host" string, and will always find it.  When reading the documentation, you would come to the conclusion that if you use a jbpm.cfg.xml, the default.jbpm.cfg.xml value would not be available.  This is not the case.  If you do not have a "jbpm.mail.smtp.host" string in your jbpm.cfg.xml file, the program winds up with the value from the default.jbpm.cfg.xml file.  Therefore, it will always return a value for "jbpm.mail.smtp.host", and from that it follows that the Mail.java code will never search for the "resource.mail.properties" string.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046314#4046314

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046314