[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: File upload / multipart filter - max request size

jazir1979 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 17 01:57:57 EDT 2007

Ahh...I had a feeling there'd be a reason behind it.  It's not a big deal at the moment and I could always implement further size restrictions in my business logic to restrict what we really accept.  I was just hopeful that it would be do-able ;)

Thanks for your help,
Daniel.

"shane.bryzak at jboss.com" wrote : This isn't really doable because at the point in time where the file upload request is parsed there is no FacesContext, no view root, etc.  What you could possible do though is configure multiple filters with different paths, each with their own max-request-size parameter.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046378#4046378

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046378