[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam can't parse pages.xml without JBoss.com?

tonylmai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 17 02:54:14 EDT 2007

Parsing pages.xml is working fine with path pointing to jboss.com so I think the syntax of my pages.xml is correct.

Somehow I still could not get Seam to read the DTD from JBoss' bin path. Do you by any chance put the DTD somewhere else? (I did change the path in the pages.xml as you pointed out).

Perhaps the Seam team can have this DTD reside locally in the next version or have some other way around this problem. This is quite critical as I would imagine not all app would have Internet connection available in production.

Thanks.
-tony

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046392#4046392

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046392