[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam and Web-Services Problem

fbenvegna do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 17 07:28:00 EDT 2007

I have SEAM 1.2.1GA, JBoss 4.0.5GA and JBossWS 1.2.1GA.
I have a web-services in my application.

Strange behaviour:
- first time deploy application and start Jboss:
  | [WSDLFilePublisher] WSDL published to: file:/C:/jboss-4.0.5.GA/server/default/data/wsdl/Middleware.ear/Middleware.war/MiddlewareService36655.wsdl
   It's OK.

- shutdown JBoss
- restart JBoss but no message about WSDL publication. Web-service is down. I need to redeploy my application to run web-services or touch web.xml and run ant restart.

This behaviour is only with SEAM. I have another application with web-services and it's ok after shutdown and restart.

Web-Services servlet-mapping is:

   <servlet-mapping>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046450#4046450

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046450