[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: global servlet needed

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 17 10:29:24 EDT 2007

Not sure what you mean by not "executing in the context of the war that it is being invoked through". Can you give an example?

(Advance warning: you've already hit the limit of my detail knowledge of how this works; hopefully others know more. I *vaguely* recall reading the code that gets executed as the war deploys and seeing that the conf/web.xml stuff gets added in as if were a regular web.xml; i.e. servlets independently added to the individual webapp as opposed to some central service or something.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046503#4046503

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046503