[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Problem refreshing a DataSet on a page

hvram do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 17 11:33:34 EDT 2007

Hi
   I have my application which is largely seam-gen generated with my own modification . My application UI uses EntityHome.getSet1() to display items in the page instead of a EntityList.getResultList() .

    When I add a new item to the collection I can see that it gets persisted to the database but does not reflect in the UI immediately .   I have tried the following and it does not work

          setDirty ( );

   Is there any other way I can tell hibernate to refresh the dataset ?

Regards
Hari

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046536#4046536

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046536