[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam can't parse pages.xml without JBoss.com?

bulloncito do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 17 12:18:20 EDT 2007

This issue is noted on a sticky post by Gavin King, and is (theorically, haven't tested it personally) fixed in CVS version.

I put dtd on jboss's bin directory, because when I removed the path from jboss.com/bla/bla/dtd to only dtd, parser complained not being able to found it on java's classpath, so I just put it there.

There is also a difference between pages-1.1.dtd and pages-1.2.dtd from the jar's taglib reference, don't know wich one might be the one causing trouble, I put both in there  ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046545#4046545

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046545