[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss portal + two GWT portlets

wodzuu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 17 13:48:39 EDT 2007

I was using JBoss Portal 2.4 - now i have switched to 2.6. When I add my two GWT Portlets only one can be visible at one time. I see only one portlet but when i minimize it - the second one appears. Do I have to add those portlets in any special way ? I have used wizzard on admin panel.

What do you mean by
anonymous wrote : You will need to have widget.war installed
?
What is widget.war ? Where can I get it from ?

Thank you for your help

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046574#4046574

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046574