[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: First JBoss Seam book released

kingcu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 17 14:31:57 EDT 2007

Then you better change the subtitle to "From Dummy to Novice", because the word "Professional" is not something one can get to after reading this book and thus is extremely misleading.

"kasim" wrote : "smithbstl" wrote : I skimmed the other book:"Beginning JBoss Seam: From Novice to Professional" from APress before "JBoss Seam: Simplicity and Power Beyond Java EE" was released.  The APress book was pretty light on content.  It looks like it was just a rushed attempt to be the the first Seam book to market.  I would not recommend it.  I am glad Michael and Thomas held this book back in order to include some of the emerging features, makes it a more worthwhile read and will get outdated so fast.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046595#4046595

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046595