[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Sever Failover

sboying do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 17 14:42:00 EDT 2007

OK, so I want to use the "HASingleton Deployments using a Barrier".

1- setup cluster on 2 nodes inititally with "DefaultPartition"
2- copy deploy-hasingleton-service.xml from the server/all/deploy to server/ofmychoice/deploy for both nodes.
3- add jboss.ha:service=HASingletonDeployer,type=Barrier to my mBean service definition with jboss-service.xml
4 - same SAR file is deployed to /server/ofmychoice/deploy on both clustered nodes.

Is this correct, what determines the master node?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046597#4046597

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046597