[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: how to generate

schmaggis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 17 14:55:40 EDT 2007

is there no one who knows how you get jBoss to generate the server-config.wsdd file?? I searched for it and think now that it is axis which is responsible for creating it, but isn't axis used by both: jboss and tomecat?

i wonder why i'm the only one who has the problem here, does noone use the jBoss-IDE + jBoss4.2.0-server to create WebServices?? Or is there another way to get them work without the server-config file?

Sorry if i wrote anything stupid but I'm new to jBoss and J2ee programming and need your help cause i can't start any of my createt WebServices!
so plz help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046604#4046604

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046604