[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Validate two properties against each other

jamesjoh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 17 16:37:09 EDT 2007

I have two properties I'd like to validate against each other using Annotations if possible.  I have constraints on two properties that they must always be within a certain range of each other.  My first attempt was to try to use a Validator at the class level instead of the property level.  However, that Validator never gets invoked.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can accomplish my goal?  Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046627#4046627

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046627