[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: ClassCastException: org.jboss.seam.jsf.SeamApplication11

barryknapp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 17 17:13:16 EDT 2007

I have Seam 1.2 successfully running on WAS 6.1.    I recreated the error you see when I place the seam jars into the EAR.  If I have the Seam jars in the WEB-INF lib directory only, the error is cleared.

In my implementation I am running JBoss Rules BRMS 4.0.  To get it running I created an EAR in RAD, then created a Dynamic Web project and copied in all of the JBoss Rules BRMS 4.0 war (uses Seam 1.2) files.  I deployed the ear and it works without any other modifications.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046636#4046636

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046636