[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Border of particular region portlet

ritesh_sanjay do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 18 00:33:15 EDT 2007

Hi All,
         I need to remove border of particular portlet not to all portlets in portal. I have selected themes as renaissance and made changes in the portal_style.css file. But when I change it there, changes are reflecting in my all the portlets.

But I only want to remove border of one center portal.Can anyone suggest the way and files where i can modify to achieve the same.

Please reply as earliest.Thanks in advance!!!
Ritesh.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046699#4046699

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046699