[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JBoss throwing Exception

dey_s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 18 01:02:07 EDT 2007

Hi,
We are using jboss-4.0.1sp1 for a project running in Linux 2.4.21-47.ELsmp. There is a requirement in our project that we have to change the system time in the machine while our application (EAR) is running in JBoss to be compliant with a specification of the semi-conductor industry. When we take the System time back from whatever is the current time we get an Exception in what I think is the JMS service after which we are unable to publish or subscribe any message to the queue. A snippet of the stack trace is given below. Any help in this issue would be greatly appreciated.
03:17:41,233 WARN [Connection] Connection failure: org.jboss.mq.SpyJMSException: Exiting on IOE; - nested throwable: (java.io.EOFException) at org.jboss.mq.Connection.asynchFailure(Connection.java:436) at org.jboss.mq.il.uil2.UILClientILService.asynchFailure(UILClientILService.java:145) at org.jboss.mq.il.uil2.SocketManager$ReadTask.handleStop(SocketManager.java:406) at org.jboss.mq.il.uil2.SocketManager$ReadTask.run(SocketManager.java:338) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Thanks and regards,
Suvadeep

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046702#4046702

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046702