[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: not redirecting to security_error.xhtml

damianharvey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 18 09:19:26 EDT 2007

>From IBM's JSF article (http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-jsf2/)
The six phases of the JSF application lifecycle are as follows (note the event processing at each phase):
   1. Restore view
   2. Apply request values; process events
   3. Process validations; process events
   4. Update model values; process events
   5. Invoke application; process events
   6. Render response

I should have mentioned that my method is persist(). This puts it in phase #5 I think, so not in the render phase.

I'm sure it's just a config issue as the Wiki example uses something similar in the AdminHome, DirectoryHome, NodeHome and UserHome classes.

Regards,

Damian.[/url]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046809#4046809

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046809