[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Message redelivery

Stephen.Campbell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 18 10:56:28 EDT 2007

Hi Guys,
I know its been a month since you all had this conversation, i was wondering if anyone ever got this to work. I downloaded Version 1.2.0sp1 yesterday and dont seem to be able to get the redelivery delay to work. I have posted my setup for the queue below.

Anyone have any ideas???????

<mbean code="org.jboss.jms.server.destination.QueueService" name="jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=retryMessage" xmbean-dd="xmdesc/Queue-xmbean.xml">

<depends optional-attribute-name="ServerPeer">jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer
 jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice
30000

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046847#4046847

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046847