[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Quirky Behavior of Jackrabbit CMS?

czhao07 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 18 19:29:22 EDT 2007

I finally fixed my problem. In my case, I was trying to to use CMS to store the documents programmatically, and within the same transaction, I also use AuthorizationProvider to set the fine grained permissions on the documents.

But obviously CMS and AuthorizationProvider don't work well together within the same transaction. Because after I changed my code to call them in separate transactions, it all worked.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046956#4046956

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046956