[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: utf problem

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 19 09:48:48 EDT 2007

I'm guessing at this point.
The next thing I'd check is the database.
What are you using?
Have you checked whether the columns holding strings can deal with UTF-8?
Also, if the database doesn't know from UTF-8, what you saw there might well be correct, if it's just saving the 2-byte characters as 2 1-byte characters - it may be upconverted back to Unicode on the way out.  Are the characters messed up when displayed through the app, also?

Sorry I can't be more helpful - anyone else?

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046996#4046996

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046996