[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - unable to acess the deployed portlet

ramst123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 19 15:54:31 EDT 2007

hi all,
        i am new to jboss portal.Can any body help me in acessing my deployed portlet.
I downloaded the sample  helloworld portlet its working fine....... but when i try to build my own portlet i was not able to acess my portlet????????//

when i tried to check from the Jboss>webconsole> its telling that no deployement descriptor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so can any body help me sorting this problem?????????

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047016#4047016

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047016