[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Is it good to code JSP-specific information in EJB??

jazir1979 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 20 17:48:14 EDT 2007

Hi,

If seperating these UI concerns from the business logic is a great concern, there is no reason you can't have a more traditional stateless service layer that your Seam EJBs talk to, and which could then be used by other clients.

You'll need to get your persistence context strategy right, so that your Seam-managed PC propagates into the next layer (if you want that), but it's definitely possible.

Remember though that other non-Seam clients of this service layer won't have a Seam-managed PC and will need everything fully populated if you want to avoid lazy initialisation exceptions and the like.

Daniel.

"hsiung" wrote : Hi Pete

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047076#4047076

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047076