[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jbpm3.2deployment error

mr.sathya do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 21 01:35:16 EDT 2007

Hi, i try to deploy on my tomcat 5.5.20 jbpm 3.2, and i used oracle 10g express edition, my problem it is a configuration database, but i didn't find some scripts for resolve my problem.

SO here the steps i have followed :

- download the jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.GA.zip (extract)

- copy the war file C:\jbpm-jpdl-3.2.GA\deploy\jbpm-console.war in your $CATALINA_HOME\webapps\

- modify the hibernate.cfg.xml in the jbpm-console.war file (you can also find the file in the config directory)

These the part of file i have modified
Code:

 <!-- JDBC connection properties (begin) -->
    oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
    jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:xe
    jbpm
    jbpm
    <!-- JDBC connection properties (end) -->
 org.hibernate.transaction.JDBCTransactionFactory

- i copy all the librairies in C:\jbpm-jpdl-3.2.GA\lib\*.jar in my $CATALINA_HOME\webapps\jbpm-console\WEB-INF\lib
i have copy the ojdb14.jar (oracle driver) in my $CATALINA_HOME\webapps\jbpm-console\WEB-INF\lib

- and i run the oracle script jbpm-jpdl-3-suite.2.GA\db\jbpm.jpdl.oracle.sql in my sqlplus console, and all the tables have been created successfully.

- And add the jBPM specific users and roles to $CATALINA_HOME/conf/tomcat-users.xml

Code:

PS: i try to deploy the customized version for tomcat in launching the ant build process :
in jbpm-jpdl-3.2.GA/deploy
Code:

ant customize.console.for.tomcat

Upto this steps working fine.
The login page is comming.After i am putting username and password,then iam facing this errors,(its not accepting username and password)

You are not logged in.
Username:
Password:

Buzzzzzzzzz
	Hmmmm... Check you caps lock, put on your glasses and try again. Please, use any of the following username and password combinations.
Username 	Password 	Roles
ernie 	ernie 	participant, manager, administrator
bert 	bert 	participant
cookie monster 	cookie monster 	participant
grover 	grover 	participant

what i will do ,anybody knows this error,plse sent .
Because its very urgent.
Regards,
Sathya

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047103#4047103