[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jbpm-bpel-1.1.Beta3 examples problem!

itprabha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 21 06:02:23 EDT 2007

Hi gongdonghui,

Thanks for sharing the solution.

I already had jdk 1.5.0-6 installed on machine. So I just placed the jar files. Now the test cases of HelloTest are passed, but ATM and purchase order test cases are failing.

I am getting the following error message for AtmFrontEndTest-testConnect test case.

Call invocation failed with code [Server] because of: The service is not in an appropiate state for the requested operation; nested exception is: javax.xml.rpc.soap.SOAPFaultException: The service is not in an appropiate state for the requested operation

  | java.rmi.RemoteException: Call invocation failed with code [Server] because of: The service is not in an appropiate state for the requested operation; nested exception is: javax.xml.rpc.soap.SOAPFaultException: The service is not in an appropiate state for the requested operation at org.jboss.ws.jaxrpc.CallImpl.invokeInternal(CallImpl.java:713) at org.jboss.ws.jaxrpc.CallImpl.invoke(CallImpl.java:404) at org.jboss.ws.jaxrpc.CallProxy.invoke(CallProxy.java:148) at $Proxy3.connect(Unknown Source) at org.jbpm.bpel.tutorial.atm.AtmFrontEndTest.testConnect(AtmFrontEndTest.java:61) at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:22) at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:19) at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:23)Caused by: javax.xml.rpc.soap.SOAPFaultException: The service is not in an appropiate state for the requested operation at org.jboss.ws.jaxrpc.SOAPFaultExceptionHelper.getSOAPFaultException(SOAPFaultExceptionHelper.java:100) at org.jboss.ws.binding.soap.SOAPBindingProvider.unbindResponseMessage(SOAPBindingProvider.java:486) at org.jboss.ws.jaxrpc.CallImpl.invokeInternal(CallImpl.java:702) ... 23 more

I tried the atm terminal client as well. It also gives the same error message.

Are you able to run other test cases successfully?

Regards,
Prabhakar N

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047177#4047177

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047177