[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: noSelectionLabel s:selectItems NumberFormatException

Newlukai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 21 07:49:08 EDT 2007

Is there any information about the strange behaviour of the selectItems feature in 1.2.1 with ICEfaces?

I hope that my problems will be gone if this one is fixed. I've added a valueChangeListener on the ice:selectOneMenu which just sets a scoped object to the selected value. But as soon as the user selects a value, there's a validation error occuring which says that the value is invalid.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047199#4047199

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047199