[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBPORTAL-459 You shoul

thomas.heute@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 21 13:59:24 EDT 2007

"swestbom" wrote : Thomas, can you fix the JSF Facelet bridge?  I gave you the fix (a few additional lines of code) and rename the jar to something meaningful instead of jsf-example.jar?

I don't know what you are talking about, we submitted a patch to Facelets, but we don't own Facelets so i can't tell you if the path is part of any release yet. Could

anonymous wrote : I would vote for getting AJAX4JSF working correctly first meeting a non-existent standard second.

Again, i'm not sure what you are talking about.
Ajax4JSF support for portal depends on JSR-301. We need to support MyFaces as well as the Sun RI.

Work done on Ajax4JSF support for Portal  is being done by the Exadel gurus it is work on progress, you can read about it here:
http://jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=107325

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047332#4047332

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047332