[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Border of particular region portlet

ritesh_sanjay do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 22 03:29:25 EDT 2007

Hi Peter,
             it worked for me, thanks a ton!!!
now I can see that any paticular portlet without border and title bar.
but now facing another problem for alignment of the portlet.
Actually what's happening, I have 3 regions on my page having 3 portlet on every region and implemented IPC (interportlet communication).So in the first region there is portlet having some link, and on clicking of that, opening another page on 2nd region portlet.I have to remove border and tiltle bar of   2nd region portlet, which I have done it as u suggested. But now 2nd region portlet is moved to 1st region and overlapped on that.So it seems to mving to left and going into region first, which shouldn't happen.
Pls suggest...
Thanks!
Ritesh.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047449#4047449