[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - how to save processinstance

cron@citiz.net do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 22 04:31:57 EDT 2007

Question: I can't save the processinstance use the method of save

Scenarios: A web application.
There is a static helper class to createJbpmContext, and the workflow will begin after the first user logon, so there is always existing a jbpmContext in the helper class. we driver the workflow instance to go on,  never call jbpmContext.close(), only call jbpmContext.save(processInstance).
throung the workflow goes on well, but no data were saved in the database.
I do know jbpmContext.close() can cause the system to save all process informations to database, but how I call some method to save the processinstance ? need I call jbpmContext.close() to end a certain workflow instance?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047462#4047462

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047462