[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Support for Authorization Modules

barramundi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 22 06:56:36 EDT 2007

>From the jbosssx project, I found what I need to create is a module like the ones under org.jboss.security.authorization.modules  & org.jboss.security.authorization.modules.web/ejb

However, I did not find this package under JBoss Application Server version 4.0.5 GA 's jbosssx.jar

Is the roadmap for supporting these authorization modules just for JBoss AS 5.x only?
or is there a plan to support it with 4.0.x ?
or it is already supported with 4.0.5 ?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047513#4047513

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047513