[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: how to save processinstance

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 22 07:26:43 EDT 2007

So you want a webapplication with saving all data each step but without any overhead. Keeping a context open lead to lots of other issues with none-connection oriented webapps. e.g. When do you close it if the user just click the x on his browser? When the session times-out? In that case it is also resource intensive but in another way.

100-300 clients accessing concurrently to me is <1 db query per second, so I do not realy see a problem there

Creating and opening a context each time should not be expensive (depending on , creating a JbpmConfiguration each time is.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047531#4047531

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047531