[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Contexts of variables in forked processing

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 22 08:07:30 EDT 2007

Vedavyas,

You wrote:
anonymous wrote : I am trying to split a single process into multiple process using ForEachForkHandler

Do you literally mean multiple process instances, or just multiple tokens?

If process instances, look at
jpdl\examples\variable\src\main\java\org\jbpm\tutorial\context\ContextTest.java

If tokens, it should work, I think.  Tokens are in a tree; variables are searched for by swimming recursively toward the root token until one with the matching name is found.  See the user guide on "Variable Scope".  There may be something specific in how you are (perhaps implicitly) scoping them; you didn't show anything about where they are created, etc., so it's hard to guess.

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047545#4047545

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047545