[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Versatile component : component binding, facelets or new com

mustaghattack do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 22 10:47:55 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I'm writing a questionnaire maker app and I would need a versatile component which could render either a list/menu/checkbox/radio/text depending on type/style attribute.

I see 3 solutions : component binding, facelets component or JSF component.
Component binding is deprecated in the seam's doc. Facelets component doesnt seem appropriate (too much logic in the composition).
So my last solution is to write a JSF component but it would be a pity to start from scratch since all the selectOne / many component are already existing.

Is there anyone who see a nice way to achieve this ?
Thanks
Bruno

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047606#4047606

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047606