[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Problem deploying EJB3 to jboss 4.2.0GA

ctomc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 22 11:24:41 EDT 2007

Hi,

I doubt there is a problem in JDK because if it would be it wouldn't work in jboss 4.0.5GA or at least I think so. I have also tried with java 1.5.0_02 and 1.6.0 and result is the same.

I don't actually know which method is bothering him... I have about 30 methods in that class and error doesn't say where it dies.

the code goes like this(as far as it goes for annotations):

  | @Stateful(name = "ShellSession")
  | @RemoteHome(RemoteShellHome.class)
  | @Remote(RemoteShell.class)
  | @TransactionManagement(TransactionManagementType.BEAN)
  | public class RemoteShellImpl implements RemoteShell {
  | 	@Resource(name = "SystemShellJNDI")
  | 	private String systemShellJNDI;

  | @Init("create")
  | 	public void ejbCreate() throws ShellException {
  | 	}
  | //there are 5 ejbCreate() methods with @Init("create") annotation
  | @Remove
  | 	public void ejbRemove() {
  | }
  |
  | @Resource
  | 	public void setSessionContext(SessionContext ctx) {
  | }
  | @PostActivate
  | 	public void ejbActivate() {
  | }

this is roughly the structure of class and of methods that have annotations on them.

tomaz

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047624#4047624

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047624