[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Need help debugging JBoss Remoting

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 23 01:56:59 EDT 2007

Hi Sergey,

You're right - it's not important.  In response to JBREM-690 I had ServerSocketWrapper.close() write a couple of bytes which tell the client side of the connection that the server side is closing.  But if the client side closes first, then the server side can't write those bytes.  I guess it's kind of annoying though, so I'll reduce the log level to TRACE.  Maybe I'll just take it out altogether.

-Ron

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047784#4047784

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047784