[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How to update the DataModel object?

tangdazhu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 23 03:49:08 EDT 2007

I am  using seam 1.2.0 and integrate it with Ajax4Jsf in the project.

My question is when i modified calculation from 1 to 2 in the page , i need to modify the paramters list (Annotated by DataModel) by ajax request.
my codes are as follows:

@DataModel
private List runParameters;

@Begin(join = true)
@Factory("runParameters")
public void findRunParameters() throws ClassNotFoundException {

    ....some codes to get the runParameters list through hibernate3
}

the action will be called by ajax is:

public void changeDropdownForCalculation(ActionEvent event) throws Exception {
findRunParameters();

}

now you can see that i am using findRunParameters()  to modify the list directly , but but i got the exception as follows:

Caused by: org.hibernate.HibernateException: identifier of an instance of com.ogentech.cpi.dataobjects.calculation.Calculation was altered from 1 to 2

Can someone help me?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047811#4047811

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047811