[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam CVS: should jBPM work? (jbpm.function.mapper not define

avbentem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 23 05:22:32 EDT 2007

I've noticed that since last Friday, CVS holds a patched version of jbpm-1.3.4.jar, which supports setting the function mapper. This patch is invoked from seam.core.Jbpm#startup().

Trying to use the Todo List or DVD Store examples from CVS, I get
org.jbpm.configuration.ConfigurationException with message:
  | "name 'jbpm.function.mapper' is not defined in the configuration
when a workflow is to be started.

I wonder if this is just work in progress, or maybe I messed up something?

In JBSEAM-842 and JBSEAM-1130  it is also noted that a new (patched) version of jBPM 3.2 will be needed when upgrading Seam jBPM support.

Thanks,
Arjan.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047831#4047831

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047831