[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Queue attributes not being implemented

Stephen.Campbell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 23 06:52:30 EDT 2007

Hi Folks,

Still having massive problems with this, this is an integral part of our solution which we need to implement. Do you have any other ideas about what we could try, or give us a small list of steps we need to do in order for the JBoss RedeliveryDelay to be picked up using an MDB.

In our ejb we have the transaction type set to container.

Tim in one of your previous posts you stated : -

anonymous wrote : The MDB container / JCA layer also has its own DLQ - this is configured (normally) in standard-jboss.xml.

  | This will take precedence over the jboss messaging DLQ - you would need to turn this off, or maybe you want to use it.

How do we turn the MDB's default values off, as i said before i dont have a standard-jboss.xml file.

Should also add we are using JBoss 4.0.4 GA with JBM 1.2.0sp1

Hope you can help, i really need it!

Regards,
Stephen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047863#4047863