[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Problem creation HelloWorldportlet

maiky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 23 07:46:25 EDT 2007

Hello,

First, sorry if i choose the wrong forum for my post.
If i must post in another place, i can. (notice me :) )

I recompile the Helloworld portlet that i found on the jboss depot  and when i try to deploy it, i have erros.

anonymous wrote : The portlet HelloWorldPortlet threw an error during init
with multi java's errors.

the ant version is 1.7 and the jboss portal version is 2.6RC2.

Jboss portal and the java(web) prog are new for me.I begin to understand how operate Jboss, but at this time I try to understand how create new portlet.

Tutoriels exists (another than the referencial guide's one) ? with eclipse or another IDE?

Thanks for your time.

PS : sorry for my bad english.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047871#4047871

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047871