[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Transition for one node to another

vedavyas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 23 09:18:20 EDT 2007

Hi All,

In my process definition file, transition should occur from one node to another node. but when the control comes to the first node, its does the specified action and does not go the second node.

this is my process definition file

  | <node name="action">
  |     <action class="com.techm.gisv.osl.cvsportal.actions.PersistAction"/>
  |     <transition name="mail" to="mail"/>
  | </node>
  |
  | <node name="mail">
  |     <transition name="done" to="done">
  |         <action class="com.techm.gisv.osl.cvsportal.actions.Mail"/>
  |     </transition>
  | </node>

What needs to be done?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047894#4047894