[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Dropdown Lists in my seam application causing problem

d.solasa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 23 10:01:46 EDT 2007

Hi
In my seam application i am displaying the dropdownlists using jsf where i will
fetch data from database.I have written a command link in my application where i need to go inside the action method if i click on it.Now the problem is i was able to go inside the method properly without dropdownlists but if using dropdownlists ,i was unable to enter into the method ..seems it is a bug of seam..
Thanx in Advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047905#4047905

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047905