[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: org.hibernate.TransientObjectException object references

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 23 12:13:29 EDT 2007

Maurice,

If everything wasn't concrete classes, I'd consider injecting a common proxy for all of the action-handlers that performs the post-processing.  It would also provide proxy interfaces for JbpmContext, et al, to the actionhandler, so, for instance, when it did a signal() the proxy would defer it until after it ran its validation rules.

I don't think this flies with the current architecture, though - there aren't interfaces in the right spots.

This seems related to the problems likely to be encountered when someone wants to implement a process simulator/debugger.  There isn't enough abstraction to do the kind of injections required.

This is probably a pretty useless note!

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047969#4047969

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047969