[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: How can I track connections by user?

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 23 13:34:01 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : Therefore, I am after a solution where each time a user makes a request, the same connection from the pool is always used.
Yes looks like byApplication pooling strategy would work in this case . But you need to understand that byApplication pooling strategy comes with connection pool per user , I think you are aware of that as you would be keeping a single   MC in a pool .
All I see what you need to do would be
1) Create a MCF , MC , CF etc stuff
2) Prepare a RAR
3) Have a -ds.xml file defining the connection factory stuff , this would be used by ConnectionFactory deployer to bind the CF in the JNDI.

BTW have you started the development or you are about to begin ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047994#4047994

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047994