[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: automatically truncate message table on server startup

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 23 13:36:04 EDT 2007

"paul_da_programmer" wrote : I'm only interested in the ATOMIC ('A' in ACID) aspect of a transaction. What I want to guarantee in using a JMS in a NONPERSISTENT mode is that if the JMS transaction ends abruptly, that all DB work will be back out ATOMICALLY (i.e. all or none)

If you are using only non persistent messages, then there is nothing to "back out" from the DB, since nothing has been saved to the db.

Perhaps I don't follow what you are trying to say...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047996#4047996

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047996