[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: BdbjeCacheLoader exception with JTA distributed transact

nanreh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 23 13:47:53 EDT 2007

One additional possible hint: when I shut the process down a shutdown hook runs to do an orderly shutdown of jacorb which is being used by JBoss Transactions for distributed transactions.  BdbjeCacheLoader throws an exception when it's asked to shutdown apparently due to a lingering open transaction:

  | jvm 1    | com.sleepycat.je.DatabaseException: (JE 3.2.23) There is 1 existing transaction opened against the Environment.
  | jvm 1    | Aborting open transactions ...
  | jvm 1    |
  | jvm 1    |      at com.sleepycat.je.Environment.close(Environment.java:331)
  | jvm 1    |      at org.jboss.cache.loader.bdbje.BdbjeCacheLoader.stop(BdbjeCacheLoader.java:259)
  | jvm 1    |      at org.jboss.cache.loader.CacheLoaderManager.stopCacheLoader(CacheLoaderManager.java:333)