[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: 'sometimes' a nullpointer exception for #{identity.logge

bulloncito do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 23 21:40:28 EDT 2007

Hey ffischer !! I 'm also having that problem !! random #{org.jboss.seam.security.identity} and #{org.jboss.seam.messages} erros, I do have ajax4jsf in web.xml, I can disable it there as you say, but then I get
Resources framework is not initialised, check web.xml for Filter configuration when I disable
<filter>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048093#4048093

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048093