[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Can jBpm deployed in a distributed system?

malish do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 23 23:55:12 EDT 2007

You should not have any issues running JBPM in a cluster of any configuration. Just make sure that you start JobExecutor on one node only. This is to avoid competition between the nodes, because JobExecutor runs at fairly high rate.

What we have done for our cluster, created a com.xxx.jbpm.start.war component that is deployed/enabled on one node only. All it does is upon startup runs the following code:

            org.jbpm.job.executor.JobExecutor exe =
                    jbpmConfiguration.getJobExecutor();
            exe.start();

This lanuches the background heartbeat for JBPM. Other configurations are also possible, but that would depend on your specifics.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048115#4048115

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048115