[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Simplest <s:fileUpload> usage

hispeedsurfer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 24 02:42:02 EDT 2007

It's exactly the same behaviour in my app.

But I use Facelets(*.xhtml).
The strange thing I found out: If I comment s:fileUpload tag, the fields are entered

<!--s:fileUpload id="fileupload" data="#{specialreleaseeditor.file}" accept="*/*" fileName="#{specialreleaseeditor.fileName}" contentType="#{specialreleaseeditor.fileContentType}"/-->

Without the comment the getter/setter of the fields file, fileName and fileContentType are not called in debug mode.

Use Seam 1.2.1 and have configured the app as discriped. No exception is thrown.

What can I do, get this working.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048134#4048134

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048134