[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Following Seam Pay example - Error

koriel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 24 05:33:42 EDT 2007

I wanted to follow the seam pay example and all works fine using this code

  |   @Asynchronous
  |     @Transactional
  |     public Timer checkCitations(@Expiration Date when,
  |                                  @IntervalDuration long interval,
  |                                  Processor processor) throws SQLException
  |     {
  |
  |         DatabaseManager dbManager=new DatabaseManager();
  |

  |         if (something) {
  |         	TimerHandle handle = processor.getTimerHandle();
  |
  |             handle.getTimer().cancel();
  |
  |         	dbManager.updateQueue(processor.getId());
  |
  |         }

but if I redeploy my app when goes to to cancel the handle.getTimer().cancel() I get

  | 11:29:40,533 ERROR [TimerImpl] Error invoking ejbTimeout: javax.ejb.EJBException: java.lang.NullPointerException

any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048190#4048190

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048190