[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: If I deploy more than one webservice I get

avbentem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 24 06:07:10 EDT 2007

Even when deploying only a single web service, this error may also be caused by some left-overs after refactoring without properly cleaning up.

I changed the name of my service using Eclipse, which left the old compiled classes in various exploded archive folders. Those were then still copied to, and loaded by, JBoss. This resulted in multiple services (same implementation with different class names) within the same application, and thus yielding the "org.jboss.ws.WSException: Multiple context root not supported" error.

My stupid mistake, of course...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048197#4048197

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048197