[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Following Seam Pay example - Error

avbentem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 24 09:03:08 EDT 2007

"koriel" wrote : when goes to to cancel the handle.getTimer().cancel() I get
  | 11:29:40,533 ERROR [TimerImpl] Error invoking ejbTimeout:
  |   | javax.ejb.EJBException: java.lang.NullPointerException
  | any ideas?

Surely there's some "caused by" in the stacktrace to help you investigate?

Does this only occur during redeployment on the fly? Like: what if you gracefully shut down the application server without redeploying anything? Or does it happen wen starting after redeployment?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048277#4048277

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048277